Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Workout Wednesday


I am often asked about my workouts, so I wanted to share two of my favorite fitness apps. 


The SecondsPro timer app allows me to build my own circuit training workouts. I pick 7 or 8 bodyweight/strength training/weight lifting moves and repeat them all for a few sets (anywhere from 3-5 sets). One day I'll do upper-body, one day I'll do lower-body, and one day I'll do full-body. It is intense with little rest, and that's why it only takes 40 minutes max. I'll do cardio two days a week for about 30 minutes (one day HIIT sprints and the other a long run). If the run is long and low intensity, I'll increase the time to 60 minutes.


I use Workout Calander to log in and set up my workouts for the week/month. If I need to make tweaks here and there, I do so. Always listen to your body! Over time, you will become more in tune with your body and the feeling will come naturally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment