Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Why Not You?


I want you to forget impossible. I want you to love yourself. I want you to believe in yourself and to follow your dreams. I want you to stop making BULLSHIT excuses as to why you can't be fit and healthy. You see the year differences in these photos? It took me over a decade to wake up and finally give myself the chances I deserve. Why not you!? I look back at my old mentality and if you told me I would be where I am today I would laugh in your face! I was so naive and foolish! My mission is to show others that you can do this. It doesn't matter what tools you use. It doesn't matter what help you obtain. The only one that can help you is yourself! You need to shift the gears in your head and completely relearn your thoughts about yourself. Say goodbye to the thoughts of self doubt... Of worthlessness.. Of hate. Replace them with relentlessness, determination and absolute unconditional love for yourself. I don't want to hear you can't do it. If I can anyone can! No more excuses!! You deserve the best.. We ALL do.

No comments:

Post a Comment