Friday, February 7, 2014

Never Give Up


Never let anyone tell you that you can't become your wildest dreams. The only person you need to convince? Yourself. There are no excuses. There are no shortcuts in wonderland. Patience is vital and needs to be understood, that's why it is a virtue. I'm not here telling you it's going to be quick and easy. That's just not how it works. Part of me is in such awe to see how much I have changed, that's why I was compelled to make this post. If I have learned anything from my journey of changes, it is that my mind is the only thing that needs convincing. You are what you think you are. For years I thought of myself as undeserving. Bullshit. We are all deserving. You want something? You go out and you get it. Never give up. Time to get real. 



No comments:

Post a Comment