Monday, December 9, 2013

Ditch The Scale!!


Here is a little Monday motivation for you. If this isn't enough proof for you to ditch the scale, than I don't know what would be! As you can see, this transformation is a ZERO POUND/KILO WEIGHT DIFFERENCE. For years I would get myself so upset over normal weight fluctuations. Over time, I realized that I should be focused more on how my clothes fit and who I see in the mirror. I am focused on reducing body fat percentage and increasing muscle. I really started to see myself transform when I incorporated heavy weights and body weight strength training. Don't be afraid to lift heavy. Be sure to keep your diet clean as possible and drink plenty of water. Believe in yourself, keep going, and never give up. Slow progress is still progress!! This is only just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment